Thursday, July 9, 2009

MUST WATCH!

I'm blogging this using Scribe. (New writting-blogging software from Firefox.)
You can easily add in videos and pictures, and even edit your blog posts while web-browsing.
Now how cool is that?
Best add-on for lazy ppl like me *grins cheekily*

As you know, I've been religiously following SYTYCD US.
And I simply LOVE it.
Now I'm glad Lester is joining the 'cult' ;)

Here are some of my favourite performances...

The Butt Dance.


( another Mia Michael's chereography which revolves around a BUTT. seriously, how can u beat that kinda imagination? cutest dance I've seen )



Contemporary Butt Dance by Randi Evans and Evan Kasprzak (So You Think You Can Dance)


Hip Hop ( feat. Mad-Neyo)


Another hip hop piece by the same chereographers who brought us the infamous Bleeding Love.
This was the first dance piece for the show.. and still plays vividly in my mind!
simply looove this!



SYTYCD Season 5 - Jeanine & Phillip (Hip - Hop)


Crash Dummies

Last but not least.
A dance chereographed by Wade Robson himself!!!!
Now this you MUST watch.
Its quirky and involves "Crash-Dummies".
Not particularly my fav.. but its uniqeness does stand out.



Ashley & Kupono - Felt Mountain (Goldfrapp) on SYTYCD


So now you know what I've been hooked to the past few weeks.
I can go on watching reruns up to 4 times!
Its the only show that makes me do my lil crazy dances after watching hehe ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment