Monday, September 21, 2009

Kawaai!


That's the first squeal from the mouths of Japanese girls when they see cute things
That was how I reacted when I saw.....









See how they multiply!





Cookies made by a distant relative from Japan.

Aren't they cuteee??

Makes it all the more wasteful to gobble them up! :(

Aunty bought them as a visitation gift to our home fellowship.

Couldn't bear eating them, so I left the gobbling job to the other girls.

Which many would oblige to haha.


Here's another box of cookies - Black Sesame




Looks like a gigantic version of the CNY love letters!
Just that this has black sesame cream within. yummmm :)

The Japanese love their packaging dainty and pretty. My aunt said that because of this very fact, Nippon-sans are complaining that prices of food and stuff are expensive due to its packaging.. and many are going for simpler and cheaper alternatives for packaging.... noooooo!

I like them pretty just the way they are. And these are one of the things that most people relate the Japanese to - pretty packages! =P


* Really glad my cousins are back after 12 years not seeing them!
Will update more some other time. :)

2 comments: