Friday, August 28, 2009

stomachgrowlingasitypethis!

hey how are you?

it has been a while since i've penned anything here, nor posted "happening" pictures.

truth is. i've been real busy working part-time, having things going on back home, and had not been that "happening" haha.

today is me last day at work.

of all things that I could've imagined myself doing.. I never thought in a million years Accouting would be one of them.

I told myself in form 3, that KH would be my final contact with accounting.

Lil did I know.. fast forward 4 years, I'll be working part-time as an accountant!

Thanks to CY for patiently training me haha.. she said I've graduated as an accountant in this past month..

Now I do not have to go through 4 years of studies just to get a degree in accounting

muahahhaa ;)


it has been real cool working in midvalley boulevard.

everything you need on earth is just a floor below you...


bye bye window shopping during lunch breaks.

bye bye tuesday discounts with gloria jeans

bye bye executive toilet (using you makes me superior)

bye bye super cool dual desktop

bye bye daily dosages of mark&spencer's fishy sweets

bye bye singing to all kinds of songs with CY while workin'

bye bye privileage of the season pass




Sorry CY.. i have to leave you with paul.

Just keep listening to your favourite natalie grant song and you'll be fine. ;)


Gonna be off for a four day 'vacation' ..(kehehe) then its back to college.

Assignments... welcome back! =(





No comments:

Post a Comment