Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Days before Lemony Snickets premiered.





Dear Exclusive Readers, (happy lehhhh =P)







The past few weeks have been "lemony's snickets" for me. 
Lemony's snickets should be a new term in the dictionary for "a series of unfortunate events befalling on someone " :(  


Well as they say... Whatever does not kill you, toughens you right? 
Right.. tough gets going! *ties a red bandanna over forehead*


As the title goes, what follows is gonna be cheery! Exactly how the start of my Summer holidays were.






The cousins have been gone for a week now, and I miss them dearly!


It has been 12 years since we've last saw them. Those days, due to language barriers, we used sign language to communicate. This time around, I was pretty nervous..knowing that they speak minimum English since my Jap-vocab is limited to the likes of Kawaii, Sayanora, and Baka.. it was going to be another round of hand movements and gestures to understand each other. And having my aunt skype " well you guys did fine with sign languages years back, I'm sure now wouldn't be a prob" only added to my worry lines.


Thankfully. it wasn't that bad...
They understood what I said, and me them.. it was enough to get us joking and chattering all the way!
Throughout their stay here, we journeyed miles and miles all the way to Malacca.
Took a drive to KLCC, and took pictures with it as our backdrop just like tourists.
Eat and eat and eat like there was no tomorrow.
Took pictures a plenty to till the next Summer Holidays =)


Malacca Trip












First ever mask-party!!!!





party schedule:
each selects a mask of own choice
chats or snap pics till mask dries off.
do not remove mask yet!
while adjourning to respective rooms..
make sure passer-bys see you
then remove once in room.
:)














Fishing Village Seafood and Look-Out Point







awesome egg-yolk sotong!

















KLCC 










The departure-evening :(


Headed over to "Best Hokkien Mee" hawker stall for their last meal in M'sia.
Seriously i'm not joking.. that's the name of the stall!
And it really is the BEST HOKKIEN MEE i've tried!







Doesn't it look good????
Come Cheras ;) 















KLIA.






aunt fooling around with new-tissue holder







involuntary act. ;) 













And there... was the end of their trip here.. hopefully I get to visit them soon hehe.
I truly discovered the beauty of Malaysia in that period of one week.
I mean.. which Malaysian would go all the way to KLCC just to take pics right? =)





No comments:

Post a Comment