Friday, February 5, 2010

In dire need of help.

I'm still fazed by the thought that I'm in my last semester. 

Completing this sem, would mark my 5th year anniversary with HELP. 

Ya.. I'm the grey-haired lady you see everyday that trots up the steps of Block E with a crooked walking stick.

Even as my youth fades away with each tap made with my walking rod, the parking condition in Help remains the same.

A friend texted me at 8am yesterday, saying that parking has been filled up to the brim, with one whole chunk of the parking zone being blocked off. 

Hmm.. I was taught once upon a time that infrastructures, technology, education systems develop throughout the years.. "for over five long years, Help's parking did not retain its previous condition, yet has gotten from bad to worse.

The complaints from us senior citizens of Help has fallen upon deaf ears.

So you young budding hopefuls of our  the university.  please help HELP? 

"Save the parking condition, and you'll save the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment